• We will provide handicap accessibility to our parish office to better welcome parishioners, as our current accessibility only extends to our worship space.
• Our planned renovations for the school include updating the third-floor girl’s restroom to ensure hygienic facilities for all our students. We will also renovate the first-floor classrooms to improve ventilation and provide a comfortable learning environment for our students.
• We need to repair our parking lot to eliminate hazardous conditions for parishioners, staff, their automobiles, and to maintain a safe environment for our children.
• We need an additional columbarium to continue to provide a final resting place for all those who have entrusted us with their spiritual well-being.
• We will replace our current signage that faces the main thoroughfare as it is presently in disrepair.
• Our school has faced enrollment challenges over the years. Strategic development for our grade school will enable us to better serve God and our community.
• We need to position our students for success in high school and for the challenges that are ahead. In addition to our computer labs, we will invest in creating collaborative classroom environments that support our STEM curriculum designed to provide students with high school preparedness.
In the spring of the 1990s, the St. Mary Cemetery Committee decided to build a mausoleum, as the cemetery is located on a hill and was a cold place for internments. Since our Mausoleum was consecrated by Bishop Sklba in 1995, the demand for these services has continued to grow. We need to establish a reserve to address ongoing maintenance needs for our Mausoleum and assist with upkeep, as the building now holds more than 700 spaces.