Keeping a safe and functional environment to worship requires that we prioritize the maintenance of our buildings and grounds. Through this campaign, we will replace the church, parish, and rectory roofs, update our HVAC system, and resurface and seal the parking lot.
• $215,000: Church Roof Replacement
• $20,000: Rectory and Office Roof Repairs
• $41,975: HVAC System Update
• $30,000: Parking Lot Repair
We enhance the mission of St. Catherine when we continually update our worship spaces with an eye toward our future. As good stewards of our historic home, we are called to make improvements that will enhance our worship experience and accommodate the needs of our growing community.
• $90,000: Church Carpet Replacement
• $10,000: North Entrance Improvement
• $20,000: Office Technology Upgrade
Our church’s rich history is the foundation of our parish family identity. We are proud of the St. Catherine Cemetery, which is not only the resting place of the original church property donors, Catherine and Alexander Coyle, but also the site of one of the oldest graves in Waukesha County, that of a 19-year-old Irishman who served in the Civil War.
To respond to current practices and provide additional burial grounds, we plan to build a columbarium and expand our historic cemetery.
• $125,000: Columbarium Construction
• $25,000: Cemetery Expansion