Love One Another Capital Campaign 2021

St. Joan of Arc, Nashotah

Our Parish Roots

St. Joan of Arc Parish was established on August 23, 1923, when Archbishop Messmer brought the parish into existence with the blessing and laying of the church cornerstone. Over the last 99 years, our campus has grown and changed with the purchase of the rectory in 1943, the construction of the school in 1954, erection of the new church building in 1997, and opening of the Religious Education Center in 2002. While the parish moved from Okauchee to its new home in Nashotah in December 1997, the congregation was prudent in preserving elements of parish history. Many of the religious and artistic works of the original church were incorporated in the new church building.

Today, we remain a vibrant Catholic community guided by our faith and mission. We are called by God to: Teach His truth, His word. Celebrate in worship. Share our God-given talents with others through the service to the wider community young and old. We gather together in the light to love and serve God and one another.

Give Now


Our Share

Through much prayer, planning and conversation, we have identified our greatest needs and initiatives to strengthen our parish for years to come. Our share of the funds raised will be used to replace the church roof and parking lot, improve the cemetry, upgrade technology, and more.

Parish Goal


Wave 2

July 2022 - December 2022

Final Total Pledged


Open AllClose All

Keeping a safe and functional environment to worship requires that we prioritize the maintenance of our buildings and grounds. Through this campaign, we will replace the church roof ($350,000) and resurface the parking lot ($205,000). In addition, we have other needs to keep our facilities up to date such as repainting the outside of our campus buildings ($61,000) and installing a new furnace ($39,000). Undertaking these projects will strengthen our campus for decades to come.


In 1947, three acres of land along Highway K were purchased for our parish cemetery. Claude Vanderbroom was the first parishioner buried in the cemetery in 1948, and since then, generations of St. Joan of Arc families have visited the cemetery to mourn the losses and celebrate the lives of loved ones. We plan to repair the cemetery road to ensure continued access for visitors. In addition, we are preparing to construct a columbarium.


By expanding and improving the use of technology throughout our parish and school, we can enrich all church and school programming. We plan to install video equipment in the Multipurpose Room for use during Christian Formation sessions and school meetings. To enhance RCIA Formation and other parish meetings, we hope to connect a hotspot and large-screen TV in the Community Room.

Love One Another

PO Box 070912
Milwaukee, WI 53207-0912

3501 South Lake Drive
St. Francis, WI 53235

Phone:  (414) 769-3459


Give Now

Copyright © 2022
This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System